Thursday, January 1, 2009

It that time again....

Resolutions!!! UGH! Don't you hate them. Always feels like you're setting yourself up for disappointment!? Oh well...We still do it anyways lol.

1. Eat Healthier
2. Work out more.
3. Be a size 4
4. More veggies. More fish. Less beef.
5. NO MORE FRIED FOOD!
6. Update more.
7. BE HAPPY.
8. Be a better friend.
9. Save money. No more careless spending!
10. =] Smile more.

What are some of YOUR resolutions....Only 2 people read this thing. lol...But I'll ask any how.

2 comments:

Abigail said...

I haven't actually sat down and listed these out yet...but here are some...

1. Be the best wife for my husband
2. Be the friend I want to have
3. Smile everyday because I have so much to smile about

:-)

Taylor said...

Great resolutions.
These are mine. I never wrote them down, just thought of them! :)

1.) Do well in college (Keep a 3.5gpa or higher).
2.) Stop regreting things, start living.
3.) Begin an organic eating-lifestyle.