Monday, November 24, 2008

You are EXACTLY my brand of heroin...

Well hello there. Its been a while. Sorry. I mean I know no one really reads this thing. Its pretty much for my own sanity I suppose but whatever.

So I got sucked into the Twilight series. While its write for the 12 -16 year old girls the book blew my mind. Not because it was like a fantastic work or anything but... the characters of Edward and Bella are so. I don't know. I mean I couldn't relate to them really. But I found my self longing for the cnnection they had. It was strong and I donno. Very true, real, and honest. So amazing. Something that you Should want. :) Everyone is sooo absorbed in these books and I can clearly see why. I found my self HAVING to read the books ,wanting to, if I wasnt I was left feeling...kind of empty? Its was...wierd.. But the books provide an escape. A little fantasy world. Something i needed. Something I haven't had in a long time...A way out of the world and all its pain and sorrow, all of the stress and frustartion. I got so into them. After finishing Twilight I immediatly went out and got the sequle New Moon. I finished it cover to cover 18 hours I read with out stopping. I had to know. I'm buying the 3rd Eclipse tomorrow. 3 days since I read of Edward and Bella...I'm gong insane. I found my self pulling for the couple to make it through. At the same time I sort of fell for Edward..(as much as you can for a fictional character). He the type of guy you would kill to have. Perfect gentleman, honest, mysterious, alittle dangersous(ok ok I know MORE than a little), protective, and all around loving. The I'm breaking the rules to be with her because I love her that much type...

1 comment:

Abigail said...

Well I read it! I haven't gotten into that whole thing...but after hearing what you think about it I might look into it.