Friday, October 17, 2008

[C][R][E][E][P][Y]

So yeah, I've had a longs yet amusing and ANNOYING day. -lol- Is it a full moon?

So 1st: @ work this older lady came in and while she was shopping no one was bothering her or anything. We asked if she needed help and then sent her on her merry way. She probably spent close to and hour in the store then has the nerve to accuse me of following her around the store b/c she was black. >.< So angry. I'm not racist and I certainly do not follow ANYONE around the store!!! I was very upset. I never even crossed paths with the woman after speaking to her when she walked in the door.

Then: 2 people I though were my best friends pretty much stalked me. Followed me around rome all night, no joke. And then felt they had the right to say I was a bad friend b/c I was with my boyfriend?! -confused- much. They invited me somewhere I never said I would go. I said I would see about it but I never said yes. I had 55 - 60 missed calls from these girl in like 3 hrs?! Weird.

Full moon?? lol.

Actually I don't think there is one. I don't remember?

Oh well. This is both funny and annoying at the same time. =/

No comments: