Thursday, October 16, 2008

I just need to start over. I was selfish and mean. I was hateful and incosiderate. I totally trashed [publicly in a way] A girl who didn't deserve it and didn't even do anything wrong. I shouldn't have done that. She has been so great to me and so accepting of someone who she didn't really even know until a few weeks ago and I totally tore her down with out a good reason or any reason at all. I was a brat. And I am so so so sorry that I did that. She has been nothing but helpful to Phillip and I. I was so wrong to do that. I hope she can find it in her heart to forgive me but if not I totally understand. I'm a terrible person.


Me and the boy are talking and working things out. We both agree that we need to get our tempers in check. Especially me.


I'm sorry I came on to this page with completly the wrong attitude. So negative. and mean.
I feel absolutly terrible....

No comments: